Nico's weg film review

 

Halo gais its been a while since I made my last blog. So today I will review about very interesting film. The title of the film is Nico's Weg. The film is telling us about Nico journey in German. It all start when nico come to Germany to meet his Aunt. In the opening og the film Nico playing with a child nut he didn't carried his bag.It such a lucky day for Nico cause the woman with a little girl help him to find his bag. But to found a bag its not easy as him thought. After time has passed, Nico dont use German but the woman help him to spoke german fluently. Nico also makes a new friends  in German and the woman invited him to the party. I really like the story of the film because this film tells a lot about Nico's adventures. Nico is a very friendly person and can get along well because he can make friends easily he is also very smart because he can quickly learn German. The moral of the story I get from this film is that we have to keep focus on one goal that we want even though there are no subtitles in this film but the words used in German can be a little bit I understand





Komentar

Postingan Populer