My Holiday In The end Of Year


So in this holiday it`s not really special because the destination in this holiday it`s same like the destination at Ied fitri holiday in the middle of year. I went to Semarang, because my family like to culinary so we went to city that have so many choises of food. In semarang we eat The famous food from Semarang is `mie godok jawa` that cooked using charcoal and they cooked the food just one by one I think that`s make the food special. Because semarang christian mayority, there is so much non halal food my family  and I almost eat the food with pig in it. But fortunately, the parking attendats tell us the food is non halal so we cancle to eat in that restaurant and went to another restaurant that we already went before when our last visit to semarang. But unfortunately, the restaurant was full and there was no seat to for us. We had been already confuse where we would have our meal.


 So in the side of the road we found like uniqe food. We eat lies in road and we can enjoy the food while stargazing it`s so uniqe because in Bandung i never eat while stargazing maybe i must try it sometimes. I so confuse why the prices of food it can be so cheap. It`s so worth it. After we eat we went back to hotel to have some rest. I`m not just went to semarang actually i went to Wonosobo too. It`s takes 3 hours drove by car to Wonosobo. In Wonosobo i went to my aunty house and play so many games. Because my aunty have a durian tree so we ate durian, and also my aunt cooked a meatballs. I think the meatballs its so delicious. My aunt also invite me and family to eat in a restaurant that quite famous in Wonosobo. We ate inside the saung and feel the cold weathear because in the night and in the morning the weathear in Wonosobo it`s so cold. Unfortunately, my family and I didn`t stay at Wonosobo because tommorow we still have a plan in Semarang. 


We went back to semarang. In the next day the plan was we`re will went to bought lekker Pa Imo the another one famouse food from Semarang, But we`re not lucky enough because the lekker was sold out. And the final desicion we change our plan and go to watch movies. The title of the movie is Ip Man 4. The story of the film was so good.It`s makes me cry because of the story. After that we went back to Bandung and My father friend told us that we must bring some souvenir to Bandung. So brought Tahu baxo the famous one souvenir from Semarang and also Bandeng presto. It`s all taste delicious. And the end of the story we went back to Bandung with car it`s spend time 6 hours and the journey makes me feel so tired. I will show you some photo of food that I ate while in Semarang. 



Hasil gambar untuk bakmi jogja"



Hasil gambar untuk Lekker pak imo"

Hasil gambar untuk tahu baxo bu pudji"


Hasil gambar untuk bandeng presto"

Komentar

Postingan Populer