The Holy Place
Hasil gambar untuk makkah madinah
   source by:merdeka.com

   Hai gais! my name is salwa so in this blog i will tell my wonderful experience to a place the dream of all muslims to come to this holy place. The name of this place is Mecca. Mecca is a town which is in Arab, Mecca is also have a lot of meaningful stories for Muslim. In mecca town there is a building the name is kaaba. Kabaa is so important for muslims because in muslim we required to pray and we pray towards the kaaba.Usually, peoples come to Mecca to perform umrah and hajj when i came to carrying out umrah Mecca i feel really happy and blessed because not everyone can came here.

   I came to Mecca with my family and we feel so lucky because allah let us to came to this holy place. The trips is really fun because i can pray is Masjidil Harram one of the mosques that must be visited by muslim and i can knew other muslims from around the world. But even thought it's a holy place  but there are still have bad people my father slipper are stolen by someone so if you gais come to Mecca or other place must be careful.I'm so confuse why the holy place still have a bad people?are they not afraid of all their sins?

   But its okey with that incident me and my family made it a lesson. I really like to knew history about something old places is fun to know the history. One of the story in Mecca is about 

Komentar

Postingan Populer