converstion offer an suggestion about student president election

                                                     



A week before student president election
break time in school hall 
Dirandra: "Hai Hara! how do you do?
Hara: "Hai Dirandra, I'm great and you?
Dirandra: "It's great too"
Hara: "Are you serious you okay? you look not really well."
Dirandra: "Uh.... yeah I'm okay I just got my panic attack because of student president election soon"
Hara: "You should more calm I think you will win. I liked your vission and mission it's so wise''
Dirandra : "Thank you,Would you help me to become a succes team?"
Hara: "Yes sure with plesure."
Dirandra: "Let's get back to the class breaktime it's already over"
Hara: "Oh yess let's go I don't want Mrs.Ruri got mad because we late,"


After school in class
Dirandra: "Dirandra do you have time this afternoon?"
Hara: "Yes, sure why?"
Dirandra: "Would you come to my succes team meeting this afternoon?'
Hara: "Oh yeah now I already your succes team my obligation i must come."
Dirandra:  "Have you eaten yet?I forgot I haven't had breakfast I'm so dizzy now."
Hara:"Dirandra your healty is so important you can be sick if you forget to eat I think you should eat now."
Dirandra: "I still lot of thing that I must to do"
Hara: "Student president election is in a week it's not funny if you get sick you're gonna make so many people dissapoint."
Dirandra: "I don't want to make people dissapoint, Okay before meeting I will eat in canteen."
Hara; "Can I come with you?"
Dirandra: "Off course."


The day of student president election
Dirandra: "Huh... I'm so nervous."
Hara: "It's okey keep calm I know you can do it."
Principal: "I will be happy to announce the new stundent president,"
Principal: "And he is....... Dirandraa please come forward congratulation Dirandra"
Dirandra: "Thank you sir and thak you for everyone who always support I will do my best its such a big responsibility Let's makes our school better than ever together."
Hara: "Congratulation Dirandra you won I,m so proud of you, I hope you dont forget to eat again."
Dirandra: "Thanks to you too. And  for all of you my succes team I'm so be;ated have such a great team."

Komentar

Postingan Populer