my bio

my bio














Helo gais! my name is Siti Salwa Sabila and you can call me Salwa. I was born in Bandung at 3 July 2004 and now i am 15 years old. I was the middle children i have an older sister and a little sister. My older sister is already in colege she really realy smart she studied in Universitas Indonesia on political departement. I hope i can be like her. she also went to the same high school and junior high school as me but the different beetween her and me she is really smart i never thought that she would enter universitas indonesia and she is also a beautiful and kind girl to other people but to me she’s like an evil she always mad mad mad mad and always mad even when i never got it wrong.I also have a little sister she themost annoying person in the world but how else can she still my sister. and i know she is still 8 years old so it’s natural she is still a child now she already in 3rd grade.the age difference beetween me and my little sister is 5 years apart while me and my older sister is 7 years apart. i still hope i have a brother...
my father name is yusri nuryanto he is an army and he always busy also my mom she is a wife of army she always busy her name is mira imelda adenan but i know their work for me and my sisters i have a risk to be a daughter of army i always left far apart from my parents. But it makes me learn so many thing .that things make me more independent and remember I have responsibilities. my parents always said “if you guys are big later, there will only be three of you left” so that makes me no matter what happen i always love my family i think its enough for my first blog and thank you for reading! see you in the next blogšŸ„°❤️

Komentar

Postingan Populer